Friday, March 22, 2013

sending you the best

sending you the best Kimberly Crawford
The newest collection from Crate Paper, designed by Maggie Homes is just darling! I love all the colors and textures! I was just having fun playing around the other evening.
When I first put the card together, I did not have a placement for the sentiment, but the top doily looked like an interesting place. I thought, why not? And I am loving it!

sending you the best cu Kimberly Crawford
The collection comes has pre-made bows, but I didn’t pick those up. Wanting to use a bow though, I cut one with my Silhouette.
And one more thing to point out on the card-SEQUINS! I am in love with them!! I have been for quite sometime. These were simply removed from sequin trim that has been in my stash for quite some time. Yes, they are cupped. I adhere them cup side up. Definitely a new trend!!

Hope you are looking forward to the weekend! I know I am. Girls night out tonight and the little man’s birthday party is tomorrow! Lego Birthday Bash!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...