Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Noelle Rollins Art

mar 18 001

My cousin, Noelle Rollins, is a fantastic artist! She amazes me with her work! She is a real talent, who follows her heart and her passion. She is so brave and I am very proud to be her cousin! You can see her artwork here, along with information about her new studio, classes, shows and more! Noelle Rollins Art

One very cool thing Noelle has done, is create stationary of her artwork! She has taken her canvas pieces of art and had them put onto cards.  You can purchase her cards at her Etsy shop. (And to my Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy loving friends, you may want to RUN to the shop!) Noelle Rollins Art Etsy Shop

mar 18 003

Awhile back, Noelle sent me some of her cards to play with. She had this brilliant idea that the cards could be used in a mixed media fashion. Changed and transformed and used as a supply, instead of just in a standard card format. Let me tell you, I had a ton of fun creating!!

mar 18 002

This first piece is on a 12x12 piece of cardstock. The postcard had its edges distressed. I cut out the word blossom from another card and foam mounted it to the distress card. Then I added patterned papers. Die cut flowers and leaves were also added.

Blossom into your own flower postcard set of 10

Blossom into your own flower postcard set of 2

Click above to purchase the cards used.

mar 18 007

Repeating the same process, I cut the leaves from a second post card and mounted them with foam adhesive to the first. Its such a simple technique, but adds a ton of pop.

mar 18 004

The background measures 5x7 and was letterpressed with an M-Bossabilities from Spellbinders. This would fit perfectly into a frame. Makes a great gift or a custom piece of home décor!

Grow With Intentions set of 25

Grow With Intentions set of 2

Noelle is also embarking on an amazing adventure called the Harmony Project. She will be going to Israel with 333 other women in May 2014. They will be attending with women from the US, Canada, and there they will be joined by women from Palestine and Israel. This is a love-sharing mission, where women connect to support one another. If you are interested in supporting her and her mission, she is selling bracelets and other items as part of a fund raiser. To find out more information about this project or how to help, please visit here. The Harmony Project.

thanks for stopping by and letting me share!

~kimberly

1 comment:

Els said...

Wow! I love your cousins art and I love what you have done with it! really stunning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...