Wednesday, February 20, 2013

happy birthday butterfly

happy birthday by Kimberly Crawford
Hello! Does anyone else have spring fever? I do. And it was made worse by my first sightings of robins this past weekend!
Today I am sharing a card that didn’t make the cut for a pub call. And hey, that’s always ok, because I really like this one and get to share it with you.
happy birthday by Kimberly Crawford gold foil
To create the gold foil background, I started by applying a 4x6 adhesive sheet from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L onto a piece of white cardstock. Then I die cut it using Spellbinders Fancy Lattice Expandable Patterns. The backing was peeled off, leaving behind a fun sticker. Then I applied the gold foil to the entire surface
.
The sentiment is from a fantastic new set from JustRite Stampers called, Buntings and Banners. Its darling. And I will be sharing more of it later this week!

The rest is just some doo-dads from patterned paper and kits. Be sure to check out the supply list for more details. (And for those of you who read this via an email or Google Reader, remember to please click through for those specifics.)

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly


4 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

I LIKE this card too! It is beautiful!

Glenda J said...

Stunning! Love it!

Rox-Ann said...

Beautiful card! Love how you did the background

Linda Beeson said...

How beautiful is that cut, gold accent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...