Friday, March 22, 2013

sending you the best

sending you the best Kimberly Crawford
The newest collection from Crate Paper, designed by Maggie Homes is just darling! I love all the colors and textures! I was just having fun playing around the other evening.
When I first put the card together, I did not have a placement for the sentiment, but the top doily looked like an interesting place. I thought, why not? And I am loving it!

sending you the best cu Kimberly Crawford
The collection comes has pre-made bows, but I didn’t pick those up. Wanting to use a bow though, I cut one with my Silhouette.
And one more thing to point out on the card-SEQUINS! I am in love with them!! I have been for quite sometime. These were simply removed from sequin trim that has been in my stash for quite some time. Yes, they are cupped. I adhere them cup side up. Definitely a new trend!!

Hope you are looking forward to the weekend! I know I am. Girls night out tonight and the little man’s birthday party is tomorrow! Lego Birthday Bash!

thanks for stopping by!



Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable!! Love it!