Wednesday, January 24, 2018

create a Valentine's Day card with a rosette


I am so thrilled to be back on the We R Memory Keepers team for another year! Today is my first project of 2018 and it is all about love! There is something about making Valentine's that I have always loved! Maybe its because my favorite color is red, but more than likely, I am so happy to send love to my friends and family!

Today on the We R Memory Keepers blog, I have a tutorial on how to create rosettes. See the dimensional object under the heart? That is a rosette. I have been seeing them used in party decor, hanging on walls, for some time now. I thought, hey, wouldn't one of these be cute on a card?!

My tutorial gives you card-sized dimensions, but you can make little to big rosettes with the same instructions! Plus, check out the new Score Board from We R Memory Keepers! Its great! 

Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...