Thursday, January 25, 2018

marbled background with Perfect Pearls

I am still totally obsessed with creating different backgrounds using my marble stamp image from the Modern + Marbled kit at Papertrey Ink! Today I am using the stamped image and Perfect Pearls. The shimmer is incredible!

If you haven't used Perfect Pearls before, or for a very long time, Perfect Pearls are a micro-fine mica powder. They leave behind a beautiful sheen when applied. To apply the powders, you need to stamp your image and then apply the powders with a brush. Watch the video below to see how easy this is, and how crazy elegant the results are!


For those wanting to watch this video in HD, please click here: 

Photos can never do the shimmer justice. But I attempted to capture it!

Not only did I use the Perfect Pearls on the background, but also the sentiment. Perfect Pearls come in many colors!

Earlier last week, I put out a call for help. Asking for help is not something I am very good at. But sometimes, you have no other choice. Like so many of you, I got the email from YouTube last week stating that my account will be demonetized at the end of February, unless I can get more viewing hours. What this means for me is, less income being made from YouTube, but it also means I will lose many of the features that make my channel run smoothly. Its been frustrating and disheartening to say the least. I know that I am guilty of not publishing as many videos as I would like over the past year. Its been a big year of change and trying to find my place in the industry again. Which includes getting back to teaching, for me. I have spent so much time creating videos for others and for online classes. I am going to be focusing on adding new content more often. Sharing what I am playing with and using and discovering. So my request of you is this, please head over to my YouTube channel and watch a few videos. Laugh at the really old ones. I hope they inspire you to get creating!

Thank you to those of you who have been avidly watching. I cannot express my appreciation for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and for not making me feel terrible for asking for help. You embraced my cry out and it means so much. Thank you. I would hug each of you if I could!

Sincerely Yours,

1 comment:

Rebecca Ednie said...

This turned out so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...