Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Envelope Envy: creating custom faux postage and seals


Envelope Envy is now available for purchase at PapertreyInk.com!

I know you are as excited about this innovative kit as I am! And I cannot wait to see what you create with it! Be sure and tag Papertrey Ink or myself, and use the hastag #EnvelopeEnvy on social media! Or, if you don't use social media, send me an email, because I would truly love to see what you are creating!


Today's suite highlights the patterned papers and the dies. While these envelopes look like they took a long time to create, with the products in Envelope Envy, it will not take long at all!

The front of the envelope was stamped with the striped image down the side, the three-lined address stamp, and a heart. Quick, easy, and adorable!


Very often, I give my cards to people by hand, or they are included in a gift bag, or even a package I send. Adding this fun faux postage stamp to my envelopes is a thoughtful touch! I started by die cutting the white sticker paper included in the kit. I stamped two of the small hearts on the paper. Then, masking off the rest of the sentiment, I inked up the word love, and stamped over the hearts. So cute!

I lined the envelope using the large heart patterned paper. The heart will not show in its entirety and that is the intention of the design. The most important part will show when you have a card inside and when the recipient opens it.


For the envelope flap, on the back, I added a piece of polka dotted patterned paper. I placed the envelope flap on the back of the paper and traced it with a pencil. With three quick cuts by my scissors, I had the perfect piece to cover the flap. One of the sentiments from the stamp set was added along the bottom of the flap. 

To close things up, I cut a piece of the Luxe Gold Sticker sheet with the heart die. How sweet is that little seal?!


How I love all these extra special touches that can easily be added to envelopes! :D


Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...