Friday, October 25, 2013

let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

let it snow Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Simple Stories by Kimberly Crawford

Its my day on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today! And its a super fun week because we are hopping with Simple Stories all week! You know that means prizes!!!

I have been waiting to scrap this photo forever. Its one of my all-time favorites. Oh, that hat. My sweet little boy, who has outgrown that hat...

let it snow layout Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Simple Stories by Kimberly Crawford

For this layout, I used Simple Stories new collection, December Documented. Love it! And I have a lot of great tips, how-to's, and more on the Crafty Power Blog.

Be sure and visit the Crafty Power Blog and Simple Stories blog! If you leave a comment at each, you have double the chances to win!!

Have a fantastic weekend! thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really such a sweet picture! I love your layout and all the great embellishments!

Roseanne said...

I absolutely love your clean and simple layout!! All of your work is inspiring to me...thanks for sharing your fav photo too!

quilt4fun2 said...

It is almost that time of year again. The kids grow up so fast and have new favorites. Great job on your layout. I like the layers and dots. It all is arranged nicely. I like the embellishments and journaling strips. Sweet job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~amy~ said...

What an awesome layout! fab picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...