Monday, November 30, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

“It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC44)! This week Maki Jones is our challenge host. Maki is challenging us to CAS or clean and simple styled cards. To find out more about this card style, click here. This is the perfect challenge for you to finish up some last minute Christmas cards or card gift sets for the holidays! We look forward to seeing what you create in the CAS style!!!”

Cindy Haffner
Betty Wright
Maki Jones
Silke Ledlow
Dee Jackson

CAS Simple Wreath

Can you really say that clean and simple is a challenge for me? That is an everyday card for me! LOL! I just got Seasonal Wreaths and I am in LOVE with this branch-styled wreath. By adding some red glitter to some of the berries, it turns Christmasy.

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving? Did you get some good deals? My mom, sister, and I shopped liked crazy. My hubby, son, and I decorated the house for Christmas. The little man got new skates (his feet grew 4 sizes in one year…) and went skating with the UMD Bulldogs Men’s hockey team. He got to meet his favorite hockey player, Jack Connolly. What a thrill for the little man!! As you can tell, we had a lovely weekend. On to the Christmas baking!!! :) thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps (Flourishes-Seasonal Wreaths), Patterned paper (Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses), Ink (Palette Dark Chocolate)(Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown), Cardstock (Papertrey Ink-Kraft), Lace (Wright’s), Twine (Martha Stewart), Button (Papertrey Ink-New Leaf), Spellbinders die templates ® (Classic Rectangles Large)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Kimberly! Love the look of the card...feel warm and homey :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!! That wreath is just so pretty and the paper you used is perfect with it - love this Kim!! :)

Latisha said...

lovey lovey love
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. It was nice here. I didn't get enough design stuff done, but I'm ok with that.
hugs
Latisha

Carol L said...

I love C&S even though I don't do it often enough! This is just beautiful and someone will feel fortunate to receive it!! I love that lacey border!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful colors and design, Kim! Love the lace and this set. Lovely CAS card!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS - Kimberly!!! I love your CAS card!!! Hugs ~S~

The Rubber Maid said...

A perfect CAS card and to me it's a warm and inviting look. Very nice. Pat

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Kimberly, I love the craft on this, wonderful work.

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, very pretty!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just lovely, Kimberly! Homespun and simple, but there's not another single thing it needs. It's so sweet!

Deanna said...

Like wow Kimberly this is stunning!

Unknown said...

You guys have inspired me to make my own Christmas card for my family. I just wanted to say good job.

r4i

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...