Friday, October 9, 2009

layouts

Good morning! I am happy to be able to share some of my Spellbinders design work layouts with you! My posts are going to be limited for the next couple of weeks. I am working on some big deadlines and some pretty cool projects right now. They are taking up all my time and then some, so be patient, I will share when I can. In the meantime, here is some photo overload for you. :)

CHA-S KC lo first leaves 300

This layout is a photo from my little man’s first time playing in the fall leaves. I love the close up of his hands because it perfectly captured the moment. He was in awe of the texture of the leaves and couldn’t stop touching them. The products I used were, Flourish Accents, Nesting Maple Leaves, 7gypsies paper and letters, and Magic Mesh. Die cutting Magic Mesh is very easy with the Nestabilities. It adds such nice texture to objects, especially leaves. Sorry I didn’t take a close up, you would be able to see all the sanding, inking, and dimension I added to the leaves. This layout was used in an advertisement in Scrapbook Premiere magazine.

IMG_2150

IMG_2142

Here are some more photos from that day. It was early in October. And yes, those are real. No photoshopping. Our first house had many sugar maple trees in the backyard. Every fall it left a carpet of red leaves over the entire lawn. That afternoon, it rained and all the color came out of the leaves. What timing. Don’t you just love that little jean jacket?

0509 KC lo happy three 300

Here is my little man on his 3rd birthday. Its hard to believe that he is closer to 4 now. We even have pre-school screening next week! For this layout, I focused on the Stars Five set of Nestabilities. I cut the points off of the largest star to make the banner across the bottom. The papers are from Fancy pants and Core’dinations. I wish you could see the Unity Stamp background with Stars of Worn. Its subtle, but looks great in person.

0609 KC lo wishing 300

This photo I took this summer. Unfortunately for our lawn, the little man LOVES blowing the seeds off dandelions. Well, I had to capture some photos, mostly because I thought the new Eyelet Pendant looked like a dandelion. Each of the Pendant shapes is covered in Sparkly Fluff, so it is soft and fuzzy. The other products are from My Mind’s Eye (Andrea Victoria), Core’dinations, and Thickers, oh and the Flourish Accents die again. Its a pretty simple layout. I guess I was too busy looking at the photo. :) Like the ouchie on his face? Let’s just say he has my grace…

IMG_2412

Indulge me one last photo. While taking the dandelion photos, I caught him sitting there like this. Could anything be more precious? Could I be any more sappy? LOL!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate it! We have the in-laws, hockey games, Boo at the Zoo, and college friends all arriving and going on this weekend. Wish us luck! LOL! ((HUGS))

AND a very, very, very Happy Birthday to my Dad today!! He is the best! :)

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous layouts Kim! I love what you did with the Spellbinders. And the pictures of your little man are just adorable. What a cutie he is!!

Debbie Corbari said...

OH Kim! Everything is this post is so BEAUTIFUL!! Your layouts/pages are AMAZING and those PICTURES!!! OMG! I wish I had an ounce of your talent babe!

Kristie Larsen said...

He is so adorable! You really do take gorgeous photos and the layouts are to die for!

Stacy Morgan said...

these are wonderful pages. Your boys are so cute! Fabulous keepsake pages!

Deanna said...

These are stunning Kim!

Shauna K said...

these are all fantastic! absolutely love them :)

Betty Wright said...

WOW FABULOUS, Kim!!! Awesome pictures and designs!!! Beautifuly done!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! SUPER CUTE!!

Sandra H. said...

These are wonderful! I think my favorite is the Fall picture. LOVE the colors!

Billie A said...

Very cute layouts love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing.
www.stampinwithinkonmyfingers.blogspot.com

Chris said...

beautiful work!

Diana said...

Cool layouts. Congrats! I'm seeing your card creations published all over Kimberly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...