Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Go-To-Gal Designer Challenge: Neat & Tangled


What is a Go-to Gal Designer Challenge you may ask? Once a month the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Go-to Gals will challenge each other to create a project focusing on products from a particular manufacturer. We plan to feature one manufacturer the last Wednesday of each month. Just for fun! This month we are featuring the stamp company Neat & Tangled!

Neat & Tangled has some really great stamps! Such a cool mix of trend and whimsy, yet timeless images! 


On my card today, I used the set, Sailmates. The waves got me thinking, well those and some new hybrid inks.


By layering tags die cut from two different mediums, I was able to create a pretty cool look to this card!


I started with a tag of cardstock. I stamped the sailboat and sentiment images in hybrid ink, ink that will stand up to water. Reason being, I was going to make a watercolor background. I created blue watercolor with re-inkers. To see how to do that, check here...creating watercolor with re-inkers.


On the acetate that I die cut, I stamped the waves with a darker hybrid ink, made for unique surfaces.


I just love the way the layers turned out! So simple and so fun!

This hop has been planned for a while. And with the news last week, I don't know if we will continue or not. I hope we can. Thanks for always following along with our fun little hops! We love the sweet comments and hearing about what inspires you! Stop over and see what the rest of the ladies have in store:
thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...