Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers - March 2020


The Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers March calendar is now ready for download! As always, this calendar is FREE! Click the words above to access it!

This FREE monthly calendar is a fun way to inspire yourself not only to make cards, but also to mail cards. And please, if you are not a card-maker, know you can use this calendar to help you as well!

Take a look at March 11. Its Johnny Appleseed Day. I remember that day clearly because at my elementary school, we always celebrated. Each grade had a different way of celebrating, but it was something fun we always did. It makes me think of my teachers and what an influence they have on my life. I am fortunate to still be able to be in contact with many of them, so on that day, I will mail a card or two, simply saying, hey, I was thinking of you today. My cards don't even need to be apple themed, but they could be.

Let's look at March 16, National Panda Day. Newton's Nook, Simon Says Stamp, My Favorite Things, The Ton, and I am sure more, all have adorable panda bear stamp sets. Use the day to inspire some card making with those stamps forgotten in your stash.

No matter how you use The Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers, the idea is to send mail. To send cards. To send love.

This world needs love and kindness more than ever. You, yes you, one person, can help change the world. Let's continue to do small things with great love card-mailers!

#sendlovesendcards

Sincerely Yours,





P.S. Join the movement on Instagram @MailItMonday. Each week we add new card-mailers to our community. Join in the support and encoragement! We would love to see you there! #mailitmonday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...