Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Rainbows - Latest Collection now available + SALE

My latest pattern, Rainbows, is now available on all sorts of products in my

I love rainbows. I remember when I was younger my bedroom was all rainbows and hearts. They still make me smile! I guess its the 12 year-old inside of me that will always be there! Creating this digital illustration was so much fun and well, it NEEDED to be available on some really great products!

And speaking of great products, I want to share again how truly fantastic everything has been from Society6! The products have all been top quality. Everything looks and feels amazing. I have also been very impressed with their shipping packaging. All the different products have been protected and are packaged with style. I know you will love anything you order!

SALE!
Now through 2/29/20 all apparel, bags, and tapestries are 35% off! No code needed!

Comforter or 

A friend messaged me and asked if it was wrong that she wanted this on her bed as an adult. I immediately told her, it was absolutely okay! :D This pattern is available as a duvet cover or as a comforter. Twin, TwinXL, Full, Queen, and King sizes available.


And if you just can't go with the full bedding, why not a sweet pillow? These pillows come in 4 sizes; 16x16, 18x18, 20x20, and 24x24. The covers come off and are machine washable. They are also very full in the stuffing department! Yay!


Because everything about my childhood is coming back. I present, the fanny pack, rainbow style! 


This will add a smile to any day! Use this tote for work, a cute way to carry your lunch, or a great way to add a smile to your workout gear! 
The bag comes in 3 sizes; 13x13, 16x16, or 18x18.


Spring break anyone? Dreaming of summer? This beach towel is adorable! At 74"x37" it is also a great size!


Get a whole new case, or simply add a skin to your phone. Choose your phone to get the perfect fit! The phone case is a slim-style case.


And of course, one of my favorite items- the canvas bags! These bags are thick and wonderful with a strong zipper. Available in 3 sizes, or a pack of all three!
Small measures 6x5. Medium is 9.5x6. Large measures 12.5x8.5.

Thank you for your continued support of my store, my dream, and my family! We appreciate it so very much! If you purchase items, let me know via email, or a message on Instagram @kimberlystamps! I would love to share your purchases with everyone! <3 p="">


 Sincerely Yours,






P.S. Many of you have reached out in support and have asked how you can help me out without making a purchase. Do you know how much that means to me?!?! I know that not everyone can buy things, and I know if you do, what an honor it is that you sacrificed your money to spend it on something I made! If you simply click on the very first link to the entire collection, you will see little hearts next to each one. Click a heart and help my rankings in the store. That's it! Easy, quick, but means a ton to me! Thank you! <3 p="">

P. P.S. Sweet friends, those of you who leave me comments, PLEASE email me instead. Blogger doesn't allow me to respond to you, or to even find your email to respond to. You leave such kind words and have such great questions, I hate that I cannot reach out to you! My email can be found on the top, right-hand side of my blog. Thank you! <3 p="">

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...