Friday, January 31, 2020

The Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers February 2020


Over at Mail It Monday, we are striving to get better at sending cards. Because we know what a difference it can make in someone's day to get happy mail! To help inspire our card-making, and our card-mailing, we have this fun calendar full of holidays, serious to silly, to get the creative juices flowing!

For example, February 9 is National Pizza Day. This brings up a few thoughts for me. First, my husband and son LOVE pizza, so I should make them cards with pizza on it and surprise them with a sweet lunch note. Second thought that pops up for me is the super cute stamp and die set from My Favorite Things Stamps-Pizza My Heart! See? Lots of inspiration to be found!

Feel free to save, download, or print the calendar and keep it somewhere handy!


Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...