Monday, February 3, 2020

Peony From My Garden - new Society6 products

YAY!
25% Off Everything
Start: Saturday, 2/1/20 at 12:00AM PT
End: Monday, 2/10/20 at 11:59PM PT
Details: 25% off everything (excludes digital gift cards.)

"Peony From My Garden" is my latest product launch in my Society6 shop

This peony was hand-drawn and water colored by me last summer. The inspiration for this flower came from a peony I cut from my own garden. This past summer we planted 4 new varieties in our yard. I cannot wait to see them bloom this year! Peonies have long been my favorite flower. My grandparents grew the most beautiful peonies. They truly had green thumbs. I spent many happy hours with them in their gardens.

These canvas bags come in 3 different sizes. You can choose one size, or you can buy all three.

Another tote bag. I am thinking this one would be perfect for the early farmer's markets. Oh boy, can you tell I am dreaming of spring and summer?!

There are several different prints available. Framed, unframed, canvas, and also mini sizes.

This one is a new product, it is a skin for your iPad or your latop! I am thinking that I need this for sure! Wouldn't it look cute at Starbucks or Panera sitting there? :D

You can view the entire collection of products here: Peony From My Garden

Thank you for all your orders and support of my new venture! Every order I see fills my heart with so.much.gratitude. I know how truly lucky I am to be surrounded by such generous and thoughtful friends and readers! Huge hugs to each of you!

 Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...