Monday, April 29, 2019

Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers: May 2019


The year just seems to be flying by! It is already May, and well, looking at this calendar, it will be a busy month! I guess in the spring we have much to celebrate. Its like Thanksgiving for the spring! I know each day this month has a day associated with it, but there were so many good ones, I couldn't help but add them all.

Use these days as inspiration for sending cards for different reasons and to different people. Use the days to inspire some fun at your house with your family. Take the idea and meet up with a friend to celebrate! Simply use the Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers to inspire you to add joy and love and happiness to your life and the life of those around you!

As always, this download is FREE! Feel free to print it, save it, share it, however you want to use it! To get the calendar, simply click on the link above and download the file. If you would rather, you can always right click and save the image, if that is easier.

If you are curious about what Mail It Monday is all about, join us on Instagram @MailitMonday. You will find a lovely group of card-mailers who encourage one another in their card-making adventures, but also cheer on the mailing of your cards!

The origins of Mail It Monday can be found in a couple of places. If you are new to this, take the time to read these blog posts, as you can see where my heart is:
How A Bracelet Changed My View of Card Making
Today Starts Mail It Monday

Sincerely Yours,



2 comments:

Judy said...

Good Morning Kimberly,

Thank you for sharing! I look forward to this email each month, so enjoy the fun reasons to mail a card.

I also wanted to thank you for the link to How A Bracelet Changed My View of Card Making. I read it with tears in my eyes. The last birthday card I received from my Mom I have framed in a shadow box with the front of the card and her signature showing. I cherish that card !!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday,

Kind Regards - Judy

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your calendar. I am not sure I could make cards fast enough to send every day though. Have fun! There seems to be always a reason to make a card regardless if it is for a certain day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...