Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DIY Cupcake Stands



Long time, no see! I have been SO busy creating and making, but haven't had the time to share with you! Hang on, because you will be getting a bunch of posts from me over the next few days! And soon, so very soon, I will be sharing a HUGE secret I have been keeping. :D


Over on the We R Memory Keepers Blog, I have these adorable cupcake stands! My love for cupcakes runs deep, as well as my love for cake stands! With the new DIY Party Board, look at what you can create! I love the DIY Party Board for so many reasons-it makes party hats, cupcake wrappers, ice cream cone wrappers and more! Visit the blog for all the details on how to make these. And, its easy!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...