Thursday, November 10, 2016

MFT Stamps Color Challenge 57



It is a Color Challenge week from MFT Stamps! I love this color combo because it says holiday season to me! I mixed things up a bit from how I normally approach these color challenges and I am happy with the results!

Normally, I would make the white color be a base or panel color, but this time, I used it as an accent color on the branches from Bold Blooms. Yep, still using that stamp set, but it can create so many beatuiful looks, why not?! The rest of the card came together easily. It took maybe 15 minutes to make this card. One card done for the season! Yay! 


Visit the MFT Stamps Card Challenges Blog for all the challenge details, including how you can play along too! Plus, there will be more color inspiration from members of the design team!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...