Monday, January 11, 2016

all of me: MFT Stamps January Release Replay


Welcome to a new monthly feature from the design team at MFT Stamps! Each month we will be having a Release Replay, where we share some projects using the new products now available. There were so many great products that I had more ideas than time! And today is my chance to continue to play and share more ideas with you. 

The leaves from So Much Love were calling my name and calling for gold embossing powder! I stamped and heat embossed the leaves onto a tag cut from Sweet Tooth card stock using Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 5. That tag was layered with another tag cut from Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack.

On the tags, I added hearts cut with Die-namics Stitched Heart STAX. A couple in Brushed Gold card stock and one in Tickled Pink card stock. The sentiment was masked to stamp the first half on the top and the second half on the bottom. Those words from Love You More have placed the John Legend song in my head all week! :)

Late tonight I will be flying back from after spending a few days at CHA, the Craft and Hobby Association show in Anaheim, CA. Its always a wonderful trip not only to see all the new products being released, but also to see old friends! I will be sure and share my favorites with you soon!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:


10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous layering here! Love the touches of gold! Now I'm itchin' to make more tags!

Corilyn Noreen said...

Wow! Your card is so beautiful!

Laurie said...

So pretty! love that gold

Lori Barnett said...

Beautiful! Love the new heart dies!

Pam said...

Gorgeous card! Love these heart dies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design and I love all the wonderful layers of hearts and elements.

I Card Everyone said...

OH my goodness, Kimberly! LOve every single bit of this card ... especially that brushed gold cardstock!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely gorgeous I love the pink and gold together!

Unknown said...

Really the stamps present in the above images are wonderful and best. The present day children are not showing any piece of interest to indulge in such extra curricular activities and get their knowledge to be enlarged which has been realized by myself from the clients, students and persons who are all approaching myself through my research paper writing service website. Most of the present generation children are willing to spend time in TV, playing video games and sing social websites like facebook, twitter and so on. So, it is the responsibility of parents to create some awareness among their children by teaching them the need and importance of learning the extracurricular activities to them.

Debbie A. said...

Thank you, Kimberly, for the beautiful collage heart card. I love the stitched dies and they look great on this card! Thank you for joining this fun event!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...