Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spellbinders Grand Calibur Video Introduction

GC-1000x1000-300-low-res

This is one secret that I have needed to keep in for a long time. The new machine, The Grand Calibur™, from Spellbinders has me SO excited!! All the awesomeness of a Wizard, with a large platform!! The Grand Calibur accepts 8½ x 11” paper without trimming, as well as cuts and embosses up to 8⅛” wide with the turn of a handle. It weighs about 7 pounds. The interior is made from metal and the outside is a sleek design of plastic. Its sturdy and pretty! :)

For all the other details and a how-to, check out my video. Direct link here: GRAND CALIBUR VIDEO



Can't wait to hear what you think! thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Nicky Hsu said...

Thought I've seen it on a CHA video, it just amazes me every time I see it. I love the machine can cut 8x11 paper with no trimming and the giant dies. Thank you for a great video.

Kathy Martin said...

How AWESOME! I have to laugh, however, since I've only had my Spellbinders machine for a couple months! ;)

Bonnie said...

Greata video Kim! I pre-ordered at the supershow - wahoo!!

Charlene Austin said...

Shut up Kim!! That thing is fantastic! Those giant dies are wicked too!!

Deebi27 said...

Since I am not a scrapper so much, but rather cards, the large formatting doesn't seem to be what would work for me. The ability to cut many pieces at one time...not that may be a different story...thanks for the video!

lotsofbears said...

Great video of a great product Kimberly. Please share how you put together you storage book for the dies. My die collection is growing out of control! Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...