Monday, August 30, 2010

hello, hello, hello

This layout will be published online, so I have to take it off. Sorry!!!



ETA:Feeling the need to share a project with you, here is the layout I did for the Spellbinders design team contest this year. We had to use Inverted Scalloped Circles and Filmstrip.

The first thing that popped into my head, was spiders. Then I thought, oh my, I could make the filmstrip into a downspout. And seeing as Itsy, Bitsy, Spider is one of my son's all-time favorite songs, it was a perfect fit. The photos were taken of him singing the song and doing all the actions. Could it get any cuter? :) One side note, the spiders are made from die cut felt (inverted scalloped circles and classic circles) and the legs were cut from leather trim. Love the dimensional feel to this page!

Supplies: Spellbinders (Inverted Scalloped Circles Large, Filmstrip, Classic Paisly, Classic Circles Small, Labels 6), Patterned paper (Crate-Little Sprout), Cardstock (Core'dinations), Felt (Wal Mart), Leather trim (Wal Mart), Googly Eyes (Wal Mart). Letter Stickers (Scenic Route)



Hello again!! Just wanted to give you a quick update as to how we are doing. It feels like I haven't been around forever and its such a strange feeling! We have moved into our house and are starting to get settled. There are maybe 6 boxes left to unpack and most of the rooms are in tip top shape. We even got to the point of hanging pictures and artwork on the wall today. Its amazing how simple things like that can make you feel more at home!


My parents left yesterday after visiting for a week. It was a wonderful time together and I already miss them terribly. But I did get to shop with my mom a ton. That was good. So good.


My mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law arrive on Thursday night for a several day stay. We cannot wait to show them the house and around the area too!!


So, as you can see, life has been a busy blur. A happy one, though. Hopefully I will get back to sharing a project or two, before too terribly long. thanks for always stopping by! ((HUGS))

1 comment:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

This is a great layout :)
Your son is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...