Friday, April 2, 2010

Layouts

Pink Paislee Queen Bee Mothers Day

I couldn’t help myself,I just had to share these layouts using the new line from Pink Paislee, called Queen Bee. There was a little peek here last week, because I reviewed the line for The Scrap Review. I haven’t been scrapbooking as much as I used to and I have a ton of photos. These photos are older, but ones I had yet to find the perfect papers to use.

The first one is my first Mother’s Day. My hubby took this photo at my parents. Its perfect. My little man not wanting to snuggle, but sit up and look around. And me wanting to hold him close. :)

Pink Paislee Queen Bee Grumpy E

The journaling reads, “No one blames you buddy. It was a rough start! We are glad you turned into our smiling, happy little man.” We called him Grumpy Gus for quite awhile. His birth was quite the ordeal, not because of him, but because I was so sick. I love this photo, no matter how cross he looks. The sunshine was coming in his room, my sister had just helped me give him a bath, and he was exactly one week old. And there is his best buddy, Puppers.

Pink Paislee Queen Bee Little Man

This layout shows the little man not too long after he started crawling. Hard to believe this was taken in September because it was so hot, we hid in the house, with all the curtains drawn, and the fans blowing. (you have to understand that in northern Minnesota, hot doesn't happen often) He was almost too warm in his onesie. I am also amazed at his face. His hemangioma (between his eyes) was at its largest, and the congenitive nevis (cheek) was at its lightest. Who knew how much that would change and affect his life?

Thanks for letting me share my layouts and my stories! I am sure my nostalgia is because this week started my new part of life; soccer mom. The little man started swimming lessons and soccer this week! Where did time go? When did he get so big? I might be a little sad, but so excited for him and all the new adventures he will have! And let's hope we meet some new friends in our new town. :) Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: pretty much entirely Pink Paislee Queen Bee :)

3 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your layouts are beautiful and I love your "fake" food in your earlier post, much to funny!

Deborah Young said...

Oh, Kimberly, these are the most BEAUTIFUL layouts! I love your little man! And I love the paper - just got it myself!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh these are BREATH TAKING! Great layouts, papers, colors, and WONDERFUL photos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...