Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas sled

Santa and Sled

Having an almost 4 year old overly-excited about Christmas, I have been reading “T’was the Night Before Christmas” a lot. A LOT. This project makes me smile just thinking about his anticipation.

I stamped, colored with Copics, and cut out Santa and his reindeer. The great image is from Pink Persimmon. The sled was covered with patterned paper, after some ink distressing. I stamped the sentiment, but decided it would be fun to cut it into smaller pieces and place it around Santa.

This little sled came from Michael’s and what I liked about it was the fact that covering with paper would be relatively easy. Sometimes wooden objects have too many little places to reach, but this one worked fabulously!

Tonight is the little man’s Christmas program for pre-school. He is pumped, and I have to admit, I am pretty excited too! :) I will be arming everyone with cameras and video cameras. Yes, I am one of those moms. :) thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps-(Pink Persimmon-Santa’s Sleigh), Patterned paper-(Making Memories), Ink (Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown), (Memento Tuxedo Black), Cardstock (Flourishes Classic White), (Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream), Copics

5 comments:

Tracey said...

What an incredible project this is! I love it Kim!! Have fun tonight! I am sure your little man will do great! xx

lisa808 said...

I love your little sled. I'm off to M's today and I hope to still find them. They are erfect for tree ornaments and gift tags.

Regina Easter said...

hi kimberly, this is delightful girl..how have you been...i hope all is great with you and your family...have a blessed MERRY CHRISTMAS...HUGS

Carolina said...

Oh your sled is just delightful in every way!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!!

Anonymous said...

I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.

Regards.
http://www.talon-direct.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...