Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sending holiday cheer

Sending Holiday Cheer Holly Leaves

I picked up a new border punch (shocking, I know). Its from Martha Stewart. What I liked about it was the fact that I can use the stars for Christmas, New Years, birthdays, Halloween, baby, and on and on. Gotta love that! Other than that, this card just evolved.

hope this does send you some holiday cheer! thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-Stamps (Papertrey Ink-Everyday Button Bits), Cardstock (Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Rustic White), Patterned paper (October Afternoon-Farm Fresh), Ink (Palette-Landscape, Noir) (Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown), Ribbon (Offray), Button (Papertrey Ink-Pure Poppy), Twine (May Arts), Punch (Martha Stewart)

7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Striking card and awesome punch. I love the MS border punches.

Bonnie said...

Ah Kim, I visit your blog and daily and never say a word, but I have to tell you that you are a daily inspiration to me and if I never said it before, I wanted to say it now! - you know Christmas spirit and all lol! This is gorgeous Kim - the colours are so beautifully striking! Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!!

Erica said...

Beautiful card. That ribbon is perfectly beautiful with the design.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous! Love that ribbon! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Kimberly!

Linda said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for enabling. That punch has just made its way onto my wish list! LOL!!

Kelly S. said...

OMG I am SOOOOO loving this one, Kimberly! The ribbon, the way you used that PTI holly image, the layout, the border! Just WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...