Friday, January 30, 2009

These are non-caloric, I promise!

More Valentine's Day treats. Let me tell you, my boys are very happy with all the baking! :)

I found this darling lips cookie cutter from Wilton and had to buy it. I loved that two cookies would fit perfectly into the heart bag from The Cutting Cafe. I didn't cut out the cute heart-shaped window, just left it uncut. I also did not fold down the "bag" portion of the template. That's what I love about the templates! Complete freedom and flexibility! The cute smooches circle is a printable stamp from The Cutting Cafe.
I frosted the lips with pink icing and then went over the top with Sparkle Gel. The lips look like they have lip gloss!

Here is a long box template from The Cutting Cafe. It perfectly holds 3 of the brownie pops. I made them using a brownie mix and a special silcone pan from Wilton. Once they cooled, I stuck the ends in melted chocolate and sprinkles. Aren't they cute?

I only used the bottom of the box. I added a strip of scalloped paper to the inside. I should have stamped on the outside edge before I stamped, but sometimes I don't think. :) Once again, great creative freedom with the templates.

Are you ready for the Superbowl? I love football, but I have to confess that I truly enjoy the commericals best! :) When I grabbed the set from H&M Stamps, I knew I had to use the football stamps! The set is great, with a golfer, hockey player, and baseball player too.
The Drippy Goo punch from Martha Stewart is fun and the left-overs look like grass, so I punched a few pieces and put grass under the football player.

Here is the girl's version of the sports set from H&M Stamps. Love the bright and fun papers from Scenic Route. They seemed like a perfect fit for this stamp set. This set has a ballerina, tennis player, cheerleader, and a runner.

Whew! That was a ton! If you are still reading this, can you believe I need to ask you for one more thing? Can you please continue to vote for me? (won't you be glad when this is over? :))
You can vote HERE.
Supplies:
Kissy Lips Box:
Box template, Circle Printable Stamp-The Cutting Cafe
Cardstock, Lips Stamp (Love Songs)-PTI
Patterned paper-American Crafts
Ribbon-American Crafts
Lace-Wright's
Rick rack-Creative Impressions
Chipboard heart-Cosmo Cricket
Glitter-Stampendous
Hugs and Kisses Brownie Pops:
Box Template-The Cutting Cafe
Stamps (Heart Prints), Cardstock, Ribbon-PTI
Ink-Palette (Raspberry Fizz, Noir)
Tools-Threading Water Border Punch Fiskars
Are You Ready For Some Football:
Stamps-H&M Stamps (For the Love of the Game)
Cardstock-PTI (Dark Chocolate), yellow is unknown
Patterned paper-Scenic Route
Brads-Making Memories
Tickets-Jenni Bowlin
Tools-Fiskars (Star Punch), CB Embossing folder (Numbers), Martha Stewart (Drippy Goo Punch)
Not a Hobby an Obsession:
Stamps-H&M (A Girl's Obsessions)
Cardstock-PTI
Patterned paper-Scenic Route
Ink-Palette (Summer Sunrise, Reflection Blue)
Star Gems-Hero Arts
Tools-Nestabilities

16 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Kim, it's a good thing my kids are in bed as you post yet another fabulous baked item! I have gained 10 lbs just in the last month visiting your site! Awesome cookies and those Brownie pops are amazing...might have to try something like that! Oh and great stamping girl...you make everything look high calorie!

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg ...............did i already say omg.....................stunning, adorable...hugs

Anonymous said...

Holy sugar! You make such cute things out of baked goods!! And the cards are nice, too :) Glad you're back home and creating!

Silke Ledlow said...

YUMMY - YUMMY - YUMMY!!!! Now I have to think of
brownies all night long - he,he,he!!! Even though I can't have them I still love them!!! Fab creations - Kim!!!

DeeDee said...

Oh WOW Kim...these are wonderful!!! I wanna come play at your house!!! LOL! HUGS!

Norine said...

Kim they look great if I give my addy can you send me some LOL
Hugs
Norine

Unknown said...

WOWEE Kim!! Everything looks so great - and yummy!! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How yummy and fun Kim!! Love those *hot* lips!! And those brownie pops are just the bomb!! Love the fun sporty cards too!! AWESOME girl!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

All of your projects are wonderful, but those lip cookies just crack me up, lol! So fun & the package is too adorable!

hugz,
Suzanne

Carol A. said...

OK...now I need some brownies really bad...LOL! All of your goodies look delish and the cards are just adorable! Great stuff Kim!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!! I love it all and I voted! Thanks for sharing your creative awesomeness with us!!! Take care!

Tracey Taylor said...

Still voting for ya, girl!! :)

Hope all is well.

Enfys said...

Hi Kim, I am one of the 'new girls on the block' over on the Cutting Cafe Dt and just popped over to say hello. Your blog is amazing, I LOVE what you have done with the boxes.
hugs
Enfys

Tam, I am said...

WOW! You always leave me speechless!

Lana Clarke said...

Kim you have just done an amazing job with the boxes and your baking is just Wow...
Hugs
Lana x

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous treats, Kim! LOVE the cards, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...