Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today

As part of a challenge for the finalists at My Scrapook Nook, we had to make a layout about ourselves, with the theme of, today. It took a while, but I decided to do the layout about my word for this year, content. I really need to work on this in my life-it will make me a happier person.
I grabbed the new My Mind's Eye papers I just purchased, because I had a reason to use flowers! :) The chipboard flowers are from Cosmo Cricket. The chipboard letters are Basic Grey. I also used KI Lace paper, Making Memories ledger paper, a Woodstone quote sticker, and a bunch of MM paint.
Today needed to be the theme and I wanted to show that, but subtly. The answer was acrylic ghost letters from Heidi Swapp. I lined them with a brown Bic Mark It, just to get them to show more.
The announcement is going to be Saturday---thank you for all the good luck wishes!! I appreciate the support!!! and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

ScrapAloha said...

I love your work! Keep it up!!! SEe you at the Nook! BTW great blog!
aloha nui,
pomaika`i

Maria said...

LOVE this layout!!!!!!

Daphne said...

Kim, I love it!! Your journaling is insightful, and the photo of you is adorable! Especially like how you used the ghost letters...cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...