The big news, which I have been keeping for a long time, can finally be shared!!!!!
I was included in a book called "Create Your Dream Wedding" with artwork provided by Spellbinders, published by DRG, and sold by Annie's Attic. And they are selling it now. You can see it HERE!! Click on See More Photos and you can see a couple of my projects in photos 4 and 5!! Aren't the others amazing!?! AMAZING!! It will be available at CHA and Stacey Caron from Spellbinders will be doing a signing from 2-4 on Sunday!!
- I will be attending CHA in Anaheim, CA next weekend. I will be gone from Saturday through late Tuesday night. I will take photos and share when I get back. :) YAY!
- I owe you a tutorial on the card from my Spellbinders Surprise Party post. It will be coming next week. Sorry about that!
- A couple of people asked questions about why I ran the felt through once with the circle die and once with the scalloped circle die, instead of all at once, on THIS tutorial. The reason is, sometimes thicker materials can take several passes to cut all the way through. By running the felt through with each die individually, I made it easier on myself and the dies. Less cut points that way. Thanks for asking, love the questions!!
- Sneak peeks of new product will be starting soon on the Stampendous Blog and on their Facebook page. I will be working in their booth at CHA on Tuesday morning from 9 am- 11 am. Stop by and see me, if you are there!!
- Be on the look out for fun happenings with the Friends of Flourishes and the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!
- Card Creations Start to Finish Vol 2 is available now! I am thrilled to have 3 cards in the issue!! It is gorgeous and inspiring!! And check out the fun challenge that Cath has over at Moxie Fab World! Complete the inside of one of your cards!
Whew! That was a ton of info!!! Enjoy your weekend, thanks for letting me share all my news!!! thanks for stopping by!
ETA: Even more fun! I have a layout being featured over at the Die Cuts RS blog. Thanks ladies!!! :)