Thursday, April 30, 2020

Armful of Joy - new design launch!


I am so very excited to announce that I have launched a new design in my Society6 shop, 
Sincerely Yours, Kimberly! "Armful of Joy" is inspired by a bouquet of flowers I picked up at a farmer's market. These dahlias are full of fun and happiness!

I added quite a few new products in the home decor department, so be sure and click over and check them all out! I thought I would share my most popular items for sales with the new design!

First up, the canvas tote bag. The bag comes in 3 different sizes. Its great to able to choose what will work best for you!


These pouches are SO popular! With the thick fabric and heavy-duty zipper, these pouches can store quite a bit. They are available in 3 different sizes, or if you cannot choose, a pack of all 3!


Another super popular chose is the iPhone case. This case is available for a variety of models. My sister-in-law ordered the Rainbows version and loves it! Especially in these days of needing to disinfect everything, she is happy for a new case that she can wipe down easily!


The wonderful notebooks from Society6 have been given an update! You can now choose lined or unlined notebooks or even a pack of 3! I love the feel of these notebooks. Soft cover, but sturdy. The pages feel really nice to write upon!


HUGE update to the throw pillows! You can now choose INDOOR OR OUTDOOR, along with 4 different sizes. As I was thinking about getting new cushions for our deck this summer...these may need to come live at our house!

The cover is machine washable and the inside pillow form is full! Very high quality!


This pillow is new for my shop, but I LOVE it! The floor pillow comes in either round or square, and in your choice of two different sizes. How fun would this be in a screen porch or sun room? I am thinking my cat will be taking possession of this one! (as long as I put it in the sunshine...)


And, because I adore all things paper, wrapping paper is available in Armful Of Joy. This wrapping paper comes in 5 sheets. It is incredibly thick and luxurious feeling! 

There are SO many more products with Armful of Joy on it in my shop! Stop over by clicking the words above, and add a bright spot of joy to your house, or maybe as a gift! They ship worldwide!

Sincerely Yours,

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

So glad you've found a new artistic outlet that you are enjoying ... this is quite lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...