Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers - January 2020


Welcome to 2020! It is a new year, hey, even a new decade and it is time to start working on goals. This year, make your goal about sending more snail mail. Whether it is a card you made or a card you purchased, let The Ultimate Inspiration Calendar for Card-Mailers help inspire you to mail cards.

The goal of this calendar is to encourage you to find reasons to send cards. Each day of the month has a serious, fun, or downright silly celebration attached to it. Use those days to help you create a card, or think of someone in your life who could use a card.

For example January 3 is chocolate covered cherry day. This makes me think of my dad. He loves anything chocolate. I remember when he was excited about Dairy Queen having a chocolate covered cherry Blizzard. They were his favorite. Because I am thinking of my dad, I will send him a card and probably drop a Dairy Queen gift card inside the envelope too. Not only will I send him a little gift, but the story is a wonderful memory and he will know that I was thinking of him. That is a lot of love tucked inside an envelope. Imagine the difference you can make in your world by sending cards?!

For another example, take a look at January 21. Its National Hugging Day. I can think of several stamp and die sets I have with the word "hugs." GinaK has one that pops to mind. On that day I will make a card using those products and send it to someone who has been on my mind. See all the inspiration possibilities?!

If you are ready to get started, click here


and download your FREE calendar. Yep, its FREE. 

After you download the calendar, feel free to print it out, or save the PDF, whichever works best for you. Then, head over to Instagram and start following @MailItMonday

Mail it Monday is a constantly growing community of card-mailers who are encouraging one another to send love, send cards. (#sendlovesendcards) This community is full of people with the biggest and most caring hearts I have ever seen! Join in with us! To help us find one another, when we post, we use the hashtag #mailitmonday. Using that hashtag let's you click on that link and find all the others who are in our community.

I look forward to another year of card-mailing with you!

Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...