Thursday, December 5, 2019

Exclusive Offer!


I have to continue to share my thanks, my deepest thanks, to each and every one of you who has made a purchase from my Society6 store! I am overwhelmed by the response and can hardly believe that in two weeks that over 60 orders have been placed!!! From the absolute tips of my toes, thank you!

As I logged into my account today, I got a special code with an offer to share with you! 

*Please note that this is an updated offer from Society6 that changed today. :D Its still a wonderful discount!!

35% off 

click this link here:


The only way to get the discount is to use the above link. Any other way of accessing my store will not show the discount. This sale is available through December 16 at midnight Pacific time.

Thank you again. I could say thank you about a million more times!

Sincerely Yours,

1 comment:

creatingincolors said...

What a beautiful collection you have created for your Society6 store. Congratulations, and best wishes for the future as you continue to grow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...