Friday, January 25, 2019

custom thank you cards with the Silhouette Mint

Here it is! My first guest post for Silhouette! I am thrilled to be able to be sharing some of their amazing products with you and have a whole lot of fun creating!

It is the thank you time of year. And if you haven't yet, this is your reminder to get those thank yous out from the holidays! Its never too late to send a thank you. 

This time of year I also like to add to my stash of thank yous. Having a new sentiment and image, along with a new color palette is a nice way to start the year. Fresh and feeling a wee bit organized. 

The Silhouette Mint is a small little machine with a ton of creative power! This machine creates self-inking stamps! You can choose from designs that come with the software, designs from the Silhouette Design Store, or even make your own! There are several stamp sizes to choose from, allowing you to make tiny stamps to large ones. Once you load the design, place the carrier inside the machine, it takes about 1 minute to get a stamp!

There are many colors of ink to choose from. Once the stamp has been etched, you add the ink. A tiny bit is all that is needed. You will get about 50 stamps from one inking.

And you can use more than one color of ink on an image as well! Simply add the ink where you desire. And how pretty is that stamped envelope liner peeking out back there?!? :D

I know this is a brief look at the Silhouette Mint, so I encourage you to check out a more in-depth tutorial on the Silhouette 101 Blog! Also, visit me on Instagram @kimberlystamps where I will have a series of videos available in my stories!

For even MORE about the Silhouette Mint, check out my class at Big Picture Classes:

Sincerely Yours,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...