Tuesday, January 15, 2019

changes

All good things must come to an end. As of last week, I will no longer be designing stamps for Papertrey Ink. It was my choice. It is time for the next thing that I am wanting from life. Sometimes things fit and click, and other times, well, they don't. Its okay. This has been weighing heavy on my heart for some time now. Last week my decision was made. I know that this is the right choice as my heart is happy. God has been speaking to me. My trust in Him and His plan for me needs to deepen and I need to have the quiet to hear. My heart is pulling me towards something new and the flutter of my heart and soul cannot be ignored any more.

Designing stamps and dies for Papertrey Ink was quite the learning curve. I barely scratched the surface of the learning I need, but the team was so kind and helpful. I will always appreciate and admire each of them greatly.

For over 10 years I have been working in the paper crafting industry. The opportunities I have been given are nothing short of amazing and I do not take any of them for granted! Every company I have had the privilege of working with and for has been filled with wonderful people. Creative people with a passion and incredible ideas. I have learned so much and they have helped make me the designer I am today. So I leave with gratitude. Tons of it.

I am not going anywhere. I will be now and forevermore in love with cards, card-making, card-mailing, and paper crafting. Right now, I have some lofty goals and plans. But I am not sure how to get there. Or even sure of the clear image of what my end-goal looks like. Right now, it's fuzzy, but the dream, the drive, and the passion is strong. Stronger than any feeling I have had in some time.

My stamps, dies, and stencils are still available for purchase. Grab them now via the link on the right hand side of my blog, while you have the chance. Especially as they will be collector's items for sure. Not even. Trying in my lame attempt to bring levity to the situation...

Thank you for always supporting me. Hanging with me. Following me on my crazy paths. Learning from whatever I happen to be exploring at the moment. Your sweet messages always mean so much to me. Not sure I could ever express my thanks enough.

Off to the next adventure.

Always and forever Sincerely Yours,



12 comments:

Cindy O said...

Your designs for PTI were beautiful! Wishing you all the best as you find your new direction.

Joan B said...

Best of luck. You are very very talented!!

Greta said...

Good for you listening to your heart. Wishing you success in your next adventure! Your product designs are fabulous--PTI will miss you!

Judy Inukai said...

I have enjoyed following your blog for a number of years and have benefited from the talent you have shared with your readers. I have also enjoyed watching your son grow up. Best of luck to you as you pursue new endeavors. I can't wait to see where the next road leads you.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Go for it!

Unknown said...

Your designs are lovely. You will be missed but glad to hear not gone!!! Hugs....and loving the Mail it Monday.

Kathleen said...

Have your PTI sets and they are wonderful. Best of luck.

creatingincolors said...

Follow your dream! Of course we will support you wherever you go! Can't wait to hear more.

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Kimberly! I’m sorry to see you go, but I understand the desire to grow! I wish you all the best and I can’t wait to see what you do next!

Unknown said...

I've seen your talent first hand and I know without a doubt that you will be continuing on to do big things. Don't be afraid of new beginnings, of new people, new challenges. Embrace new chances that He puts in front of you. You've already been tested so you now know that you can push yourself to learn new things and showcase your talents. So proud of you and all you've done. Wishing the very best for you!

see mary stamp said...

Your Envelop Envy set was one of my favorite purchases from last year. Wishing you the very best and looking forward to seeing your papercrafting dreams come to fruition. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

jan metcalf said...

Thank you for sharing your talents Kimberly! So glad you gave PTI a try! Will be looking to see what you are up to! Go for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...