Monday, September 25, 2017

Mail It Monday: September 25

Its Monday! Mail those beautiful cards!

The response to Mail It Monday has been completely overwhelming! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It seems I was not the only one struggling with mailing the cards I make! Your enthusiasm has made me beyond excited! Be ready for great ideas to help you mail your cards in the Mondays ahead. Next week I will have a special guest with a fabulous organization tip, plus a giveaway!

I have gotten quite a few questions about Mail It Monday, so I will try and answer them here. Please, if you have any questions, email me, or drop me a message on Instagram.

  1. Do I have to use the hash tag #MailItMonday to participate?
    1. NO! Absolutely not. If you are not into social media, or posting on social media, that is not a problem. The hashtag is to serve as a reminder to those who do enjoy social media. If you are into social media, the hashtag can connect you with other card makers who are participating.
  2. What if I want to join a group, one that has other card makers in it, so I can exchange cards with them?
    1. We are working on creating groups for that now. If you feel passionate about starting and running one of these groups, please email me!
  3. Do I have to participate every single Monday?
    1. Nope. Mail It Monday is a reminder to send a card, if you have them on hand. If not, join in when your next batch of cards is ready.
  4. How can I follow along, so I keep up with everything happening?
    1. Email. You will get an email every time I post on my blog. Click here: SUBSCRIBE
      1. You MUST be sure and verify your email address in the email you will receive. Please check your spam folder, as it often can end up there.
    2. Instagram: Follow me there. My account is @kimberlystamps
    3. Google Plus: if you use this, you an add my blog anytime.

Go out and mail those cards and brighten someone's day!

Sincerely Yours,

P.S. I have a special post on Instagram today, as we are on vacation. Check out the FANTASTIC mailbox I am using today! :D

2 comments:

patioponderings said...

Great idea! #mailitmonday is a wonderful way to be intentional with getting those cards and Happy Mail out! enjoy your vacation!!

Colleen said...

I love this! And I mailed out a letter and have two more posted ready to go! I have two aunts who live in a different state and they are both in their 90's, I send them cards about once a month! I am anxious to read what else you have planned! Thank you for encouraging us to send out those cards we make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...