Wednesday, July 27, 2016

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge 291


Its time for another MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge! You know, the one that saves your bacon and helps you make a card in a flash? Because of the 700 things you are juggling at one time.?  :D We all want to give handmade cards and these sketches really do help make it quick and easy! And pretty!

Whenever I make projects, especially during release time, I always cut and then end up not using pieces. It doesn't fit. Doesn't look right. Wrong color. Whatever the reason, I set it aside in a little basket next to my desk. It is the keeper of future cards. :D Consider keeping your pieces, or even color a bunch of cute images watching a movie one night and keep them on hand!

In my oh-so-helpful basket, I had all these pieces, the background, the frame, the patterned paper, and even the circle and butterfly. What are the odds?

The tag with the sentiment was also already in the basket! Take a look at WSC291 and check out how well my stash worked! A little adhesive and I have a card ready for a sweet friend!!!!


Visit the MFT Stamps Blog Card Challenges to join in the sketch fun! Be sure to label and hastag your creation with #WSC291!

thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love all the layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...