Wednesday, August 19, 2015

sew sweet sunshine soup; Jillibean Soup


I am in love with the latest collection from Jillibean Soup called, Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup! Its bright and fun and in my color wheelhouse! For this card I used a printed transparency from Bella Blvd as the base. The transparencies are thick and hold up as a base well. I used double sided papers and journaling cards from Jillibean Soup, so the inside is just as pretty as the outside. I used E-Z Dots adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. The small dots are less obvious through the transparency.


I used a transparency again on this card. But this time to add color, I painted Happy Hues Yummy Yellow on the back. Its such a great look! I need to do that again! The Happy Hues paints dried quickly on the transparency, faster than I ever imagined!


If I had a sewing themed collection, I HAD to create some wall hangings with embroidery hoops!


Everything in the Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup collection coordinates so well, it makes it easy to layer and play and have fun!


This is the perfect sentiment! I loved adding the stitching detail with rub-ons!! I cannot stitch or sew or whatever, but these rub-ons make it look like I can!


These colors are so fantastic! Its hard to go wrong! Keep an eye out for this new collection at your local scrapbooking store! When I find it online, I will let you know! 

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies for Create Sunshine card:



Supplies for Happy card:



Supplies for Sewing Hoops:


1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

LOVE how you used the FUN papers Kimberly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...