Wednesday, January 9, 2013

hugs and kisses

Kimberly Crawford hugs and kisses 2

Stop on over to the Crafty Power Blog and check out this darling Valentine’s Day card with Carta Bella’s Alphabet Junction.

I am getting ready to head to CHA on Friday and I cannot wait! I will be working in the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L booth (1275) on Sunday from 1-3 and Monday from 10-12, so if you are going, stop by and see the great new product and me. :)

I will be posting about all the good stuff I see when I get back, but if you want more up-to-the-minute info, I will be posting on Twitter (kimberlystamps) if you would like to follow along.

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

1 comment:

Rox-Ann said...

Cute card love it. Have a great time at CHA don't work to hard. I am so looking forward to seeing all the new stuff will be checking for updates. Love your new haircut you look awesome. Have a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...