Sunday, December 9, 2012

for you

Kimberly Crawford Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for you gift card holder

I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog today with this gift card holder. Stop on over and read about the details, including how cool the inside is, not to mention the ease of making this in the holiday rush. :)

Its been happy busy around here. The city Christmas kick-off celebration, making the gingerbread house, visiting Santa (oh how I pray this isn’t the last year!), shopping, and baking…such fun memories! (I can bombard you with photos soon.)

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

And a note to my wonderful email and Google reader subscribers, PLEASE click on the email title inside the body of the message or title on the feed, to see the full posts, including supply lists. And PLEASE click the links provided, I would truly appreciate it. I love to share my projects with you, along with the companies I have the privilege of working with, so please help support them too! :) 

2 comments:

Diane said...

Looks awesome...am heading over to the link to check it out....busy here, too, guess we all are...and understand about Santa....they grow up so fast right before our eyes, don't they...enjoy him while you can!! And thanks for the email letting me know about the mailing...wasn't worried at all...knew/know you are busy!!

NatQuebec said...

very nice !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...