Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween and I saw it, pinned it, did it!

Halloween Joke Book 1

Happy Halloween! Today I am combining Halloween and an I saw it! I pinned it! I did it! post.

The little man is all about the jokes and has been for quite sometime. Scrolling through Pinterest one evening, I came across several sets of lunchbox jokes for kids. These Halloween ones were very cute and I knew I wanted to make a quick and easy book for him to keep his jokes.

Halloween Joke Book 3

I printed the jokes and cut them out. Then I cut orange cardstock to 4.5” x 2.5”. I scored at 4.25” to allow the pages to open and turn with ease. I adhered the jokes to the fronts and backs of each page.

Halloween Joke Book 2

The pages were all stacked up and punched with my CropODile. Then I wrapped some twine through the holes.

The front cover was decorated with some alphabet stickers and Hero Arts stamps.

50172983318209545_TT62et2M_c[1]

The pin for the jokes can be found HERE.

The jokes in a printable format can be found at All for the Boys.

Happy Halloween! thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

3 comments:

Judy Hayes said...

Cute! So creative! :)
Hugs

Miranda said...

Super cute!
Happy Halloween!!!!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Kristie W. said...

How cute and fun!!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...