Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Avocado Arts wishing you sunshine

Kit 1 wishing you sunshine


Another Avocado Arts project for you today!! Super simple and fun.

Kit 1 wishing you sunshine CU 

I stamped the solid cloud image from Sunshine and Smiles with watermark ink and heat embossed it with white powder. Its a great way to add interest to a piece of patterned paper.

Make sure and check out the inspiration coming from the whole team on the Avocado Arts blog! And remember, that all comments left on the designer's blogs will be entered into a drawing to win a set of stamps!

It been crazy busy around here, as I am sure it is for the rest of you too. My mom was in the hospital, but is home now. I hate being so far away and getting phone updates. Its tough. I guess there is no graceful way to back out of this line of conversation… :)

so, I will go with, thanks for stopping by! :)



Supplies: Stamps-Avocado Arts (Sunshine and Smiles), Patterned paper-Echo Park (Springtime), Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark (Watermark), Embossing Powder-Stampendous (Detail White), Spellbinders-Inverted Scalloped Circles, Circles

14 comments:

itsallrosi said...

very cool!

I'm loving everything I'm seeing made with these stamps!

Geny said...

Love it Kim, cute cute cute! Glad to hear your mom is home and hopefully feeling much better!

eryn hannig said...

FABULOUS Kimberly...and thanks for the tip!! i haven't used my embossing powder in a while...you've inspired me to do so!! :)

Tracey said...

Such a sweet and fun card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--love the papers and the stamping!! FAB!

Michelle Ogdahl said...

Love the heat embossing used Kimberly...such a neat look with the clouds ;) The colors pop against the background and the sentiment just finish off this beautiful card! Amazing!!

Rox-Ann said...

Love those clouds what a cute card! Glad to hear your Mom is home hopefully feeling much better soon!

NatQuebec said...

very cute card :-)

Missy said...

I love the idea of stamping on PP. I always feel like I need plain cardstock to stamp on.

Cathy P in AZ said...

Great idea for embossing clouds on DP! CUTE CARD.

Barbara A. said...

Love the card....especially the background-it looks like it's raining!!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute idea. Love it...

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the PP you created for those clouds. ;D

Brandi said...

What a sweet card! I love the Springtime colors and fluffy white clouds. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...