Wednesday, April 6, 2011

leaving on a jet plane

I am off to Phoenix for the Spellbinders design team retreat! We will have fun, but we will also be very busy working and getting ready for the upcoming year. I go with a bit more calm, being my third go round. ;) The little man and I are driving north, where he will be dropped off with my parents. (Who do you think is more excited, him or them? :)) Then we will hang out for a few more days. So, forgive the quiet blog. But I am really looking forward to escaping. And don’t worry about my hubby, he has a ton of college hockey with the Frozen Four, and The Master’s golf tournament to keep him busy. :)


thanks for stopping by!



And let me add--GO DOGS!!! The University of MN-Duluth Bulldogs men's hockey team is playing in the Frozen Four this weekend!!!!! As former season ticket holders, we are SO excited for the team and for the school!!!!!!! GO DOGS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Have fun. I bet those grandparents are super excited. There is nothing better than grandchildren to enjoy and have some snuggly love with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...