Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top Ten Favorite Video Tutorials

I thought it would be fun to do top ten posts, sharing my favorites from the past year. And let’s face it, in this super busy time of the year, it let’s me schedule a post, without having to create anything! :) :)

10. Making a Notebook Edge on your paper

I love this one because of the simple way you can create the look, with only a hole punch and a pair of scissors.

9. Making Frames with Spellbinders Nestabilities

This is a technique I use all the time. Easy to do, awesome results. I know I made it last year, the last day of last year, but its still a good one. :)

8. Pleated Border with Spellbinders Borderabilities

Using American Crafts Dear Lizzy fabric paper, you can create a gorgeous border! Please watch until the end, I have a tendency to pull things I am working on closer to my head. :)

7. Placement cutting with Spellbinders die templates

A quick, easy, yet important thing to be able to do with your Spellbinders die templates. Especially for JustRite, Gina K, and Waltzingmouse Stamp lovers.

6. Making a Shaped Card with Spellbinders die templates

Sick of rectangular or square shaped cards? Its very easy to make cards in any shape with Spellbinders die templates. I need to do this more.

5. Gradient Color Heat Embossing

A very cool way to layer embossing powders.

4. Resist Embossing

Such a fun technique. Especially with Distressing Inks.

3. Cutting and Embossing with Spellbinders Grand Cailbur

I love my new machine. Its so easy to use.

2. Cupcake Stand Part II

My favorite project from this year.

1. Cupcake Stand Part I

Again, my favorite project. Its easy to create a cute cupcake stand with papers and Spellbinders die templates.

There you go, my favorite videos from this year. I hope you enjoy them. If you have any requests, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Bev J. said...

Great list-some I am familiar with and some not-so-need to check them out. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

yep- these are awesome tutes...can't wait for another stamp release

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing, I always love new ideas and inspiration.

Peachy Wessels said...

I reviewed your tutorials, they were very helpful and informative! Thanks for sharing these tips with us and inspiring us to try different techniques!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...