Thursday, January 20, 2011

just a note…

5333210899_aed29c57ee

Another Paper Crafts Magazine special issue has hit the stands-Stamp It! Techniques. I don’t think you would be shocked at my excitement at this. :) Its stamping. All things stamping. Its full of great ideas and step-by-step shots. If you have a friend getting into stamping, or if you need some inspiration, I highly recommend this issue. And at $5.99, you can’t go wrong!

just a note

The magazine is split into sections by technique. I am thrilled to have this card published in the Marker Magic section!! The Hero Arts image was stamped onto a Spellbinders Long Rectangle (ooh, look! its on sale…see the link below in the supply list). The image was colored with Copic markers and the background was airbrushed. See the scalloped border on the right? I cut that with a Spellbinders Large Format Scalloped Square. Love the shape of those scallops.

One week until I am off to Los Angeles for CHA…yikes! I have so much to get done before then! (Read that as, my MIL is arriving and I need to clean the house…) I will be busy working in the Spellbinders booth, so if you are going, please stop by and say hello. If I get the chance to sneak away and take some photos, you know I will share them with you when I get back. If you cannot wait, stop on over to The Scrap Review to see all the sneak peeks.

enjoy your last day until Friday! thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies: Stamps-Hero Arts (CL449 Delicate Blossoms, CL342 Everyday Sayings), Cardstock-Papertrey Ink (Terra Cotta, Simply Chartreuse), Neenah (Solar White), Ink-Tsukineko (Memento-Tuxedo Black), Copics (R22, R24, R27, R29, G40, G82, G94, BGOOO), Spellbinders-Long Rectangles Large, Grand Scalloped Squares, Label Trio)

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

This is so beautiful and perfectly colored, Kimberly! LOVE this! Congrats on more amazing pubs! Can't wait for the issue to arrive on my doorstep! Vanessa x

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Beautiful card, Kimberly! Can't wait to see the magazine!

slbt17 said...

Congratulations!
Beautiful card!
Sandra ltb

Ida said...

Gorgeous Card (Congrats on being published again).
Can't wait to get my copy of this magazine.

Heather said...

I'm headed to Michaels right now to pick it up! Hopefully they will have some in stock. If not I will try Target. And I won't stop until I find it.

Amy Kolling said...

Beautiful poppy card Kimberly!!! Congrats on your pub! I love your layout!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous and BIG congrats to you! Love the depth and colors on the flowers, so beautiful!

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Card....congrats!!

Angela said...

Hi Kimberly (waving from the Quad Cities)!! Thanks for stopping by my blog...make sure you let me know when you come to the QCA so we can meet up!

SmilynStef said...

My oh my, that coloring is fabulous ... can't wait to hear about your CHA adventures ... I will be living vicariously through you.

Tiff said...

Your cards always make me want to go broke ;) LOVE the scalloped border you created! Congrats on the pub!

Tiff said...

Your cards always make me want to go broke ;) LOVE the scalloped border you created! Congrats on the pub!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Congratulations on the publication!
How exciting!
And your card is Gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...