Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Trendy Days of Christmas Day Three: Felt

Print

Day Three: Felt! Check out these ladies that are playing along today!!

Felt mitten Etsy Felt Stocking Etsy

Photos from Etsy

Felt is easy to work with and a great way to add texture to a card. Felt also makes great gift card holders, treat bags, and even ornaments. Seeing how easy to was to cut my felt with my Spellbinders Grand Calibur and die templates, I made a card with Nested Mittens.

Mitten Kraft

Mitten Kraft CU cutting

First I die cut the mitten, then I ran the mitten through with one of the die templates from Create a Flake Two. The middle comes out, so I just glued it back in. I kept the “left overs” and made another mitten.

Mitten Kraft CU clothespin

Adding to things that I am in love with—mini clothespins. :)

What do you think? Does felt inspire you to create? Going to make ornaments? Double up and make an ornament for the front of a card!! Share your projects with us by leaving a link in the comments. thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps-Hero Arts (Get Merry), Spellbinders-Nested Mittens, Create a Flake Two, Patterned paper-Jillibean Soup, Twine-Jillibean Soup, Clothespin-Canvas Corp, Ink-Memento (Tuxedo Black)

7 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Love that card! Feels so warm!

Joy said...

How super fun and gorgeous is this little mitten card, love the background and that felt little mitten is so cute. Hugs!

Karen said...

How cute are these! I loved that you used felt....makes me ready for SNOW!

Ryann said...

Totally adorable! Love the mitten and the mini clothespin is the perfect touch!

Bonita Rose said...

wow oh wow.. I sure love this!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh love this! The card is fabulous and love that mitten!!!

Kerry

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet! tfs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...