Sunday, October 24, 2010

goodbyes

Today I want to take the time and thank the Mint Motif design team. The very first team. Full of my talented friends who helped me get this adventure started. How do you thank those that helped you with your dreams? Well, I guess I really cannot, but thank you my friends. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. Your time, talent, and encouragement were greatly appreciated!!

Charlene Austin: Willow and Paisley

Geny Cassady: Madison Avenue

Julie Overby: Mini Moments

Kazan Clark: Nunu Toolies

Latisha Yoast: Busy Little Craftee Bee

Tomorrow I have the immense pleasure of welcoming the new Mint Motif design team! These are talented women! Women who are excited about stamping and Mint Motif! I cannot wait to introduce them to you!!

thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Joy said...

What wonderful, beautiful creations that all of these ladies have made, this will be a sad time to see these ladies depart, but am looking forward to seeing the new team and what they come up with.

Unknown said...

woohoo!! can't wait to be inspired by your next set of fabulous designers!!!! thank you MM DT for sharing your talent!!

Bonita Rose said...

Thank you ladies, you all made me fall in love with these stamps fr Kimberly! Love them! MWAH!

Geny said...

Love these girls, thank you Kim ;)!!

Charlene Austin said...

Awwww....Thanks Kim. Friends Forever GF! Love you.

Julie Overby said...

Thanks so much Kimberly!! Your stamps are amazing and I know the new team will take off with them!

Latisha said...

love, love, love you friend! So happy to be a part of your dream, and I know the new team is going to be amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...