Tuesday, June 22, 2010

bathroom sinks

I know, you are thinking, what on earth? Bathroom sinks? Yes, bathroom sinks. Since we are moving into our new house in the middle of August, I have been focusing a lot on house decorating. Wandering through websites, ordering catalogs, and dreaming. Deep down, I have a desire to be a interior decorator. It would be so much fun! So, I will play out my day dreams in our new house little by little. :)

Our master bath is in need of some updating, so I found this site, and you have to check out this BATHROOM SINK! Its a easy site to navigate and explore.

Classically Redefined Square Semi-Recessed Ceramic Vessel Sink

LOVE this one! So clean and modern. Maybe its the tile behind it…hubby wouldn’t go for this one.

14_ Irruption Clear Glass Vessel Sink

Ooooh, red! Red is my favorite color. I just love it!! Maybe this one…we need two…

ss_100031511

This look is my favorite-clean, classy, and neutral. I love the neutral part because I change colors. This way, when I want to change from red, to let’s say, my other color love, turquoise, its cheaper. And my hubby is all for that! :)

Well, its summer, so I guess I am on a little vacation from the paper crafting thing. And I can’t share what I am working on, so thanks for indulging me. I will probably go off on a few tangents in the next weeks. :) And if you have any great decorating sites, share them with me! thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...