Monday, May 24, 2010

Mint Motif FAQ

Just a quick post to answer some of your email questions.

Where can I purchase Mint Motif stamps?

Where did the name Mint Motif come from? What does it mean?

  • From hours of searching through a thesaurus. :) The word mint meant fresh, new, modern, classic. Definitely what I want my stamp designs to be. Motif (mo-teef) meant images and the alliteration was good. Nothing significant, just fun!

How often will Mint Motif be releasing new images?

  • About every other month. There may be exceptions, but we will keep you informed.

How can I share my projects made with Mint Motif stamps with you?

  • Please email your blog links to Kimberly at Kimberly1Crawford@gmail.com
  • Load photos to the fan page at Facebook, which can be found HERE.
  • AND please tag or label your projects with ihpmm so we can find them in galleries

Does Mint Motif have a blinkie I could put on my blog?

  • Not yet, but if requests start piling up, we can make one. :)

Does Mint Motif have a Fan page on Facebook?

  • Yes, you can find it HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...