Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just Because

Just more fun playing with stamps and papers and colors. Isn't it a great? I love paper crafting! The images on this card are from the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Set from this year, called, Everyday Classics. Fabulous set!
thanks so much for stopping by, it is always appreciated!!

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink
Cardstock-Melon Berry, Ocean Tides, True Black, Kraft
Stamps-Everyday Classics (Anniversary Set), Damask Designs
Ink-Colorbox Chalk (Creamy Brown), Versamark (Watermark), Palette (Dark Chocolate, Water Lily)
Embossing powder-White Detail
Lace-Wrights
Buttons-Le Button
Twine-Martha Stewart
Tools-Fiskars Border Punch (Scalloped sentiments), Distressing Tool (Making Memories)

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I really need to buy some lace to have on hand for cards....LOVE the look of it!

Melissa said...

This is really pretty! I love the damask background and all the details you added!

Melissa Bickford said...

Lovin' this card, Kim!! The lace adds a really nice touch. Beautifully done as always!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Kim! I love the rich colors!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, I love this, Kim! So cozy with the warm colors and the lace trim!

Dana Gustafson said...

Super vintag-y goodness! I love this color combo :)

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Kim! Love the colours!! xx

Angela Fehr said...

I found that same lace at Walmart - use it all the time and it looks great with everything! My last use was on a scrapbook page featuring photos of my husband removing an engine from an old vehicle - so it literally does go with everything!

Karen said...

Love how you interpreted the anniversary set with a vintage take! I have not seen that yet. I am anxiously waiting for mine to surprise me!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful!!! Love this simple look with the extra embellishments!!!

Diana said...

So simple, yet so elegant. Way to go!

Geny said...

Such a pretty, simple design! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...