Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sneak Peek Day 3

Today is the last day of sneak peeks from Pink Cat Studio's August release. Today we get to share some of our favorite projects. Tomorrow you will be able to see the images and shop! :)
I have to thank Melissa and the whole design team at Pink Cat. They have been so kind and welcoming, it has been an honor working with them this month! Thank you!!

Limitless Limbs
I used the swirl tree as a flourish in the corner. I added some small flowers from the set. The flowers were stamped on patterned paper.

Billy and Lily Accessories
This is a small metal tin from a $1 spot. Billy is holding an apple for the teacher-thought this would be a cute and quick welcome back to school gift for a teacher. The apples were colored and highlighted with a paint pen. They then got shiny with some Glossy Accents. The paper band around the center of the tin is a pre-made label from Creative Cafe.
Limitless Limbs
Isn't the monkey cute?! My DS is all about Curious George, so he had to fly away with the darling balloon in this set. The papers from Scenic Route were too perfect! :)

Ethan had his stitches removed this morning. They placed him under and he did beautifully. He is so funny, he woke up talking! (wonder where he got that from....?) He will need to wear Steri-strips for the next 3 weeks, but he can now go outside, as long as he is slathered in sun screen. I finally have hopes of not having to watch Geo Trax anymore! :) Thank you for all your prayers and well-wishes. I know they made everything go smoothly! thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Valerie said...

OH WOW these are all so wonderful! I wish you were staying on the Design Team you are an AWESOME stamper and I just LOVE the projects and cards you come up with. It was GREAT having you around for the month and I will def be keeping you on my friends list to be back to visit you and your blog.

BIG HUGS!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy to hear that everything went smoothly for Ethan!! That's great that he can go outside now and have some summer fun!
It's been such a pleasure to have you as our guest designer this month. We really enjoyed seeing your creations, you are a very talented stamper!!
You did a great job on your day #3 cards and I love the little teacher tin, that's too cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are all so fabulous ,love the cards and sweet jar a real gift ,love them ,Dawnxxx

Mariska said...

I love these cards and the little tin Kimberly, especially the little monkey :). And so good to hear Ethan is doing well!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Kimberly, you're designs have been fabulous! Blow-me-out-of-the-water fabulous! And all that while your little boy is going through such trauma, too! It's been great to have you work with us, and I think you should just stick around! (Melissa, are you reading this?) LOL

Michelle B said...

These cards are so adorable. I love them. I too wish you were staying around with us, I really enjoyed your creations.

Hugs,
Michelle

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh my ......so creative. I would never had thought to use the tree like that....Excellant idea!!!

K said...

It's so great to read that your son is doing well. I just love your cards. My favorite one has to be the monkey and how he's popped up and I love the brads too!

Lise Roy said...

You are very creative.
Was a pleasure to be with you on the team. Can she stay, Melissa??

I will be back on your blog visiting...
Love your cards.
Beautiful!!

Tam, I am said...

Beautiful work, as usual!

Rox-Ann said...

Beautiful job love the little Monkey and the tin is darling! Your work is awesome!

One Creative Life said...

Such great cards Kim! The monkey is too cute. I am happy to hear that Ethan is doing well! Keeping him in my prayers!-Erica

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim - the cards are great but I'm glad to hear that your little monkey is stich-free!

Unknown said...

More terrific cards! I love that first one with the pretty flourish!! Glad to hear Ethan is doing well! :)

Alyssa S said...

Great news about your booger! Your samples are great - love the idea of using the tree as a flourish! Very clever! :o)

Niki Estes said...

Great samples, Kim! I love them all! Glad Ethan is doing well!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

SO glad to hear that Ethan is doing great!! Love the cards. I particularly love how you used the tree as a flourish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...