Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I got to make a girly page!

I got to make a girly page! Wahoo! Pink! :) I found this photo of my sister, my mom, and myself the other day. I knew I needed to scrap it. It just makes me smile. It don't even know when it was taken, but I do know that it was a Mother's Day. I made the cake-those roses took forever. But my mom appreciated it, in all its purpleness (her favorite color) It was just nice to have a reason to take out the Blue Hill Collection from Crate Paper. I have been hoarding it. I seriously had a hard time cutting into it. The paper is just so pretty!!!


The ribbon is from American Crafts. I love the bow, but looking at it now, it kind of takes center stage. Oh well. The pink scallop was done with my new Fiskars Threading Water punch.
I wish I had more to share. I have been so busy with projects, but none are sharable. I have some exciting news and some even more exciting news, but it will have to wait. Have I mentioned that I am a terrible secret keeper? :) At least with fun things like presents.
thanks for stopping by!

PP, Flowers, Tag-Crate Ribbon-American Crafts Scallop chipboard-Technique Tuesday Pearls-Hero Arts

8 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

What a lovely page Kim! I know how it feels to get excited to do a girly page. I did a dbl page PINK lo the other day, and it was like WOW! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Gina said...

Beautiful LO Kim, Love the BIG bow . . . I can't wait to hear your exciting news! :)

Unknown said...

Seriously. You are my scrapping hero!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your work! Thanks so much for sharing and the inspiration!!

Niki Estes said...

Love this, Kim! Great patterns and embellishments you chose! I know what you mean about pink. When my daughter was born, it was so exciting that I could start using all the flowers and pink I'd been hoarding! I need to find that punch. I'm hoping I come across it when I visit my sister this weekend. Have a great day!

Marie Cramp said...

You and I share a real passion for scrapbooking. That is one of the nicest pages I have seen in a long time. Keep up the great work!

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Amanda L. said...

you've been busy lately....love your "girly" layout with that big bow....and can't wait to hear all the big news!

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty page, love all of the elements :)

Maria said...

Such a sweet layout - love the ribbon on there :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...