Friday, May 2, 2008

Here are a couple of layouts to share with you. I swear that the photo is straight, but my cropping apparently, is not. :)
Crate paper, Basic Grey chipboard, Making Memories sticker, 7gypsies tag, Heidi Swapp acrylic hearts, staples
The new Scenic Route Providence line here. I love the bright colors-so perfect for a toddler. Of course, I got these boots at Target, who could resist? DS calls them his "cool boots." He would wear them to bed, if we allowed him to!
Don't forget National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow! :) ScrapLovers is having an online crop from 9am-9pm CST. There will be lots of games and prizes, live Bingo, and some great challenges, plus there will be a live chat with Iris Babao-Uy at 8 pm CST. Join in the fun at ScrapLovers! thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

One Creative Life said...

AWWW love the pages and those are some cute boots!! Your photos are great too. I love the train shot. Cant wait to scrap the day away tomorrow!

Donelda said...

I love these layouts. The pics are great!! and I can't get over how awesome those rubber boots are!! (I have a thing for rubber boots :-))

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous layouts! Love the picture on the first..so serious and sweet! I love the definition! Those boots are keepers! Definitely something to treasure!

Erin McKinney said...

Fabulous scrap pages!! I love your colors and fresh layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...